Radiology is the use of low dose radiation to give medical diagnosis and treatment some tumors. Sakina Hospital has a well-equipped Radiology Unit that is certified by the Kenya Radiation Board.
- To give the patient accurate imaging diagnostics which helps in administering the best treatment and care.
- We guarantee our patients comfortable imaging experiences, given by professional staff in a safe environment.
- To provide technologically advanced imaging services at an affordable price.
- To provide timely and accurate diagnostic reports.
- Confidential based results.
- Our radiology team consists of certified radiologists, radiographers, sonographers and nurses.
- The team is highly skilled and are experts in their field boosting client confidence in quality of imaging offered.
- The hospital is committed in their continuous education and training to ensure they are at par with outlined radiology standards.
- The unit has remarkable teamwork among staff which boosts efficiency, allowing most results to be available the same day
- The hospital has invested in cutting edge CT Scanner equipment capable of producing top quality diagnostic images.
- The Radiology unit also has sophisticated ultrasound and x-ray machines that perform a wide range of accurate imaging.
- The unit is open for 24 hours and serves both inpatients and outpatients.
- Our prices are regularized and don’t change over time.
The department is equipped with a wide range of advanced and innovative diagnostics techniques to offer radiology services related to
- CT Scan and CT Guided Biopsies.
- Ultrasound Examinations and Ultrasound guided FNA & Guided Biopsy.
- X-rays Examination