Sakina Hospital understands that bringing a baby into the world is one of the most precious moments in life. To support this, the Hospital runs an ultra-modern Maternity Unit that offers a wide range of obstetrics and gynecology services.
- To provide the most advanced and safe maternity care for mothers and their babies.
- To provide a clean and safe environment for women to labor, deliver and recover.
- To provide timely, exceptional care to all patients.
- To provide quality and affordable maternity care.
- A dedicated team of certified experts working at the maternity unit was exclusively recruited to match the hospital high quality healthcare standards.
- The team includes doctors, certified mid wives and nurses that are extensively trained in women’s health and maternity care to be able to provide holistic care for all patients.
The unit has the full capacity to handle:
- Pre-Natal Care for Expectant Mothers.
- Normal Deliveries.
- Elective and Emergency Cesareans.
- Management High Risk Pregnancies.
- Management of Pre Term Babies.
High Risk Pregnancies and Births
- We understand that child birth can become challenging at times.
- We have certified obstetricians, paediatricians and neonatologists on board to handle any emergencies that may occur during pregnancy or delivery.
- We have invested in advanced technology to monitor and put up measures to give detailed attention in the care for high risk pregnancies and pre term babies.
- Our Neonatal unit is staffed with experts to give pre term babies the best care for normal growth.