Accident & Emergency
Sakina Hospital has an advanced Accident and emergency (A&E Centre) that is dedicated to cater for emergencies and routine patient consultations.
The center has a capacity to handle up to 10,000 patients annually, playing a critical role in providing quality healthcare for the community at large.
- To provide the best personalized medical care possible to facilitate patient recovery.
- To provide quality and exemplary health care services at affordable prices.
- To maintain strict patient confidentiality code.
- To provide excellent client relations at all times.
- Faster turnaround time for patient recovery.
- The A&E Unit has an advanced cardiac life support medical team, capable of effectively handling any type of emergencies and treating varying illnesses.
- Doctors at our A&E collaborate with top medical and surgical specialists in the region to ensure patients receive the best care possible.
- The staffs are mandated to attend continuous education programs and trainings to ensure they are at par with international and local medical standards.
- All of our doctors are certified by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board and nurses registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- All patients are screened on arrival at the center to distinguish and prioritize emergency cases from non- emergency cases.
- This allows the center to provide the most appropriate level of care for urgent needs with minimal waiting time.
- No appointments are necessary to seek services at the center, patients are seen on a first come, first served basis with priority given to emergency cases.
- A dedicated team of highly qualified medical staff are always on standby to provide timely emergency and routine medical response.
- The Center is well-equipped in state of the art technology in diagnostics that is useful in saving lives and detecting medical emergencies.
- The Laboratory and Pharmacy units are interlinked to the center, improving efficiency and shortening the patient journey.
- The A&E Unit operates 24 hours a day.
Services available at the Accident and Emergency Center include :
- 24-hour emergency Service
- Health Check ups
- Peadiatric out patient
- Wound Dressings
- Specialized Clinics – ANC, MCH, Immunizations
- Minor medical procedures /Minor Theatre